Available in Berkeley!
My husband built two handsome and modern bamboo planters to stage our yard when we put our Berkeley home on the market. They do not work in our new yard so we are selling them and wondered if you or anyone you know might be interested in buying them? The pots have never been used, other than for staging, and are:
- Handcrafted from Redwood that was sealed for exterior usage.
- Built with weather resistant, galvanized metal
- Designed for self-watering
- Lined with Pond Liner
- Built for bamboo but can also be used to plant vegetables, flowers or other plants
- Larger pot is: 115″ x 31 1/2″; 31 1/2 ” high
- Smaller pot is: 62″ x 31 1/2
Please see a photo attached.
We don’t know anyone for those, but maybe you do our there in blog-landia. Let us know if you do!
Page Street, Berkeley
Cotyledon orbiculata in full bloom. Now that’s a nicely shaped shrubby and chalky succulent, just like your mother used to make.
And in case you don’t also follow me on instagram, here’s the instagrammed and filtered version that appeared there.
Which do you like better?
Stannage Ave., Berkeley
This cactus is a Opuntia. Probably an Opuntia tuna-blanca which will get large orange flowers and large red edible cactus fruit. Tunas for everyone! Delicious.