Rainy Day Cactus
Here’s a list of activities I recommend on these rainy days.
1. Lift up all your potted cacti to make sure they’re draining.
2. Make a paper cactus hat. I would recommend old newspaper (if you still read the newspaper) and gumdrops.
3. Pull weeds out of the plants that are sitting on your covered deck. Use long tweezers to get between the spines.
4. Have a cactus margarita.
5. Plant a mixed succulent bowl for your dining room table.
6. Buy a 9-drawer cactus-inlay dresser.
7. Hide under the covers with your whippet.
8. Enjoy the English Countryside.